• Use of the Site is subject to all of the Terms set out below – if you don’t agree to the terms, please stop using the Site immediately.
• The Site is for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes.
• It’s your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide when using the Site is accurate and complete.
• It’s also your sole responsibility to ensure that the product matches your requirements.
Who are we?
The Site is owned and operated by Infinite Possibilities.ws Ltd.
• “Product” means any third party product or service that we display on our Sites;
• “Site” means any mobile applications or other similar devices, channels or applications operated by or on behalf of any of the following brands:
(referred to collectively as the “Sites”); and
• “you” and “your” means any person who accesses and uses the Sites.
Access to content
Any user who voluntarily signs up for more information or who purchases a product, service or program through the Website, is agreeing to both the terms of this Agreement and the accompanying Terms and Conditions of Purchase where applicable with respect to such product, service or program.
Visitors are those who visit the Website but do not register with us. No login or personal information is required of our Visitors, who can view all publicly available Website content.
How to contact us
• by email: email@example.com
b. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our Sites or our service, and would like to make a complaint, see Complaints below.
2. Our Site
We provide an independent online mentoring service which enables you to research self-development topics and other products or services provided by third parties.
a. The Sites are for your personal, non-commercial use only. They may only be accessed and used by a private individual or by a business to seek a Product directly for that individual or business. Access to and use of the Sites other than for your personal, non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
b. You are not permitted to use the Sites:
• in any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner;
• to harm, threaten, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, intimidate or harass another person, or in a way that invades another person’s privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us;
• to create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend another person’s records;
• to tamper with, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this Sites;
• in a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems; or
• with any automated software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other “screen scraping” software, process, program or system.
c You may operate a link to the Sites provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, as determined by us. You must not operate a link to the Sites in such a way as to suggest or imply any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to the Sites immediately and at any time and we may withdraw any linking permission at any time
a. The trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Sites and in the information, content, material or data that we display on the Sites belong to us or our licensors and all such rights are reserved. You must not use such information or copyright material unless you have written permission from us to do so.
b. You may temporarily print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on the Sites for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not otherwise breach these Terms and Conditions.
c. All rights in DavidBrett-Williams.com are owned by us.
d. You will retain ownership of any content that you submit, or otherwise make publicly available on or through the Sites (“User Content”). You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, royalty free and unlimited licence to use such User Content in any manner and for any purpose. Additional terms and conditions in relation to User Content (including discussion forums and user reviews) are set out in Section 7.
a. You agree to pay any fees and/or other charges incurred by you in accordance with any payment provisions set out on the Sites.
b. In general, payment for a Product will be made on the relevant third party website when applying for that Product.
c. Where full payment for a Product is required on the Sites, it should be made in the secure area of the Sites at the time of application for the Product. Payment methods other than those stated on the Sites will not be accepted. If necessary, we may pass your card details and personal details to the relevant third party, who may take payment for the Product in accordance with its terms and conditions. We may charge you any handling fees that we or the relevant third party may incur in respect of your application. We will always inform you of any such charges before they are incurred.
We subscribe to the latest in internet security standards so you can shop with confidence online. When you enter a protected area, a small padlock or key will be displayed at the bottom of the screen indicating that you have a secure connection with us. You can rest assured that the information you supply is encrypted and cannot be read by anyone else.
Paragraphs 3 and 4 below are important and you should read them carefully as they exclude or limit our liability to you and detail your responsibilities.
3. Your responsibilities
Your personal information and User Content
a. You must get permission from any other person whose information you intend to provide on the Sites before you provide it. In submitting any other person’s details, you are confirming to us that you have their permission to do so and that they understand how their details will be used.
c. You must take all reasonable precautions (including using appropriate virus checking software) to ensure that any information, content, material or data you provide (including User Content) is free from viruses and anything else which may have a harmful effect on any part of the Sites or the websites of third parties or any other technology.
d. If you create any usernames and passwords when using the Sites, they must be kept confidential by you and must not be shared with anyone. If you do disclose to anyone your username, password and/or other identification information, you are solely responsible for all activities undertaken on the Sites using your username, password and/or other identification information.
Suitability of Products
a. You should always check the suitability, adequacy and appropriateness of the Product that is of interest to you. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that you wish to obtain any Product before applying for it. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability, adequacy or appropriateness of any Product referred to on the Sites, we suggest that you seek independent professional advice before you obtain it.
c. The Sites provide information on a wide range of products and services but there may be other products or services available on the market which are not shown on the Sites and which may be more appropriate or suitable for you than those shown on the Sites.
Third party websites and services
a. Your use of any Provider websites and your obtaining of any Products will be subject to the Provider’s own terms and conditions (which will be different from ours). It is very important before you apply for any Product that you carefully read the accompanying terms and conditions, the Provider’s terms and conditions and any other documentation that applies to the Product. You must familiarise yourself with all the details of the product.
b. Any links to third party websites on our Sites or in our emails are provided for your interest and convenience only. These websites are owned and operated by third parties over whom we do not have control. We do not endorse, recommend or accept responsibility for such third parties, their products or services, their websites or for any information, opinions or views given or advice provided by such third parties (whether on their websites or otherwise).
4. Our responsibilities and our liability to you
The information on our Sites
a. We aim to ensure that the material on the Sites (excluding, if applicable, any User Content) is accurate. We also try to correct any errors or omissions as soon as we can after being notified of them. However, we are not able to guarantee that the material on the Sites is accurate and free from errors or omissions at all times. We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, content, material or data displayed on the Sites at any time and without notice.
b. Nothing on the Sites is financial, investment or other advice or a recommendation or endorsement by us in respect of any Product referred to on a Site. Information on the Sites is provided for general information purposes only, should not be relied upon by you and is provided so that you can select the Product that you feel is most appropriate to meet your needs.
c. The information and descriptions of Products on the Sites may not represent the complete descriptions of all the features and terms and conditions of those Products. You must ensure that you carefully read all the features and terms and conditions (including those contained on the provider’s Site) of any Product before applying for it.
d. Some of our channels provide you with access to third party websites that host reviews about products and services. Sometimes you may also be able to access user reviews directly on the Sites. The views expressed in any such reviews do not represent our views or the views of our associated companies.
Availability of the Sites
We aim to provide uninterrupted access to the Sites but we give no warranty on this. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Sites at any time.
Exclusions of our liability
a. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may incur:
• if any information, content, material or data you provide on the Sites is not correct, complete and accurate, or if it is misleading, or if you fail to disclose all relevant facts;
• in the event that any Product you apply for does not meet your requirements or is not suitable for you;
• in connection with the accuracy or content of any reviews of products or services displayed on our Sites or on any other website that you may access via our Sites;
• for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with that product or service;
• which are indirect or not foreseeable by us when you accessed or used the Sites;
• arising from an inability to access the Sites, from any use of the Sites or from reliance on the data transmitted using the Sites where such losses or damages are caused by any event beyond our reasonable control including as a result of the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet;
b. We do not give any warranty that the Sites are free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
a. We aim to provide you with an excellent service at all times. If you are unhappy with our service for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will aim to send you a formal acknowledgement of your complaint within 48 hours and to resolve it as soon as possible. After we have had an opportunity to investigate your concerns, we will issue you with a final response. If you aren’t satisfied with our response, depending on the nature of your complaint, you may have the right to refer your case to:
• the Information Commissioner’s Office: Telephone: 0303 123 1113; website https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ (if your complaint relates to how we have handled your personal information.
b. If you are unhappy with any product or service you have obtained from a third party or have any complaint regarding any third party, you should address your complaint directly to that third party. If you require their contact details, please contact email@example.com who will be happy to assist.
7. User generated content (including User Content)
a. You are not permitted to use the Sites to:
• collect email addresses or other contact information of others for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
• promote or encourage illegal activity;
• do anything that is unlawful, harmful, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, embarrassing, distressing, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, harassing, libellous, stalking, profane, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, hateful, discriminatory or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable or for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
• do anything which violates the rights of others (such as rights of privacy);
• impersonate any other person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself;
• upload, post, transmit, distribute, share, store or otherwise make publicly available any personal information of any other person including names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses;
• upload, post, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, share, store or otherwise make publicly available any information, material, data or content that infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right of any other person;
• send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’ or any other form of such solicitation; or
• post links to alternative community groups or forums except with our prior written consent.
b. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to review or monitor any User Content. We are not responsible or liable for the review or monitoring of any User Content.
Last updated May 2018